Hotel & Travel
South Point Hotel Casino and Spa
9777 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, NV 89183
Group Name: The Ninety-Nines 2021 Southwest/Northwest Fall Section Meeting.
Group Code: NIN0909
Telephone: 866-791-7626 (toll free)
Hours: 7:00 am - 9:00 pm PST
$110 (Friday and Saturday)
$55 (Tuesday - Thursday & Sunday - Monday)
+plus 13% tax per night and resort fee, which is at a discounted rate of $14.00 per room per night and includes:
fitness center access
local and toll free in-room phone calls
in room coffee maker
24 hours business center computer access
boarding pass printing
Parking is available COMPLIMENTARY in the parking garage (north end of property), parking lot in front of property, and valet at main entrance.
$20 charge per night will be applied for triple or quad occupancy. No more than four people per room.
Hotel Check-In: 3:00 pm Hotel Check-Out: Before 12:00 pm
August 18, 2021 is the last day attendees can book the hotel with discount code. We recommended booking your hotel room prior to this date to take advantage of the discounted rate. If your plans do change, your hotel reservation may be cancelled 72 hours prior to check-in date. Otherwise, fees may apply. Please reconfirm with the hotel when you book your room and you may also refer to your reservation confirmation email.
The hotel does NOT include breakfast.
The Southpoint Hotel offers complimentary shuttle service to guests arriving and departing from McCarran International Airport (LAS). The shuttle must be booked through the hotel at least 24 hours in advance.
Transportation to and from the Las Vegas Strip is not provided by the hotel, however it is easily accessible by Uber/Lyft as the hotel is only 6 miles south of the Strip. There is also plenty of parking on the Strip if you choose to drive there yourself.
Public transportation options to/from the hotel and Strip are also available. (RTC bus)
The Las Vegas Monorail has 7 conveniently located stops long the Strip. Visit lvmonorail.com for a map and hours of operation.
Flying Your Plane:
- $15 per night parking but one night waived with a 20 gallon fuel purchase
- FBO Henderson Executive, frequency 131.57 or call (702) 261 - 4806
- Designated parking area for 99s Section Meeting attendees will be at the South Ramp. 30 parking spots are available. FBO staff will transport attendees to the FBO facility.
- Fuel discount is TBD.
- Volunteer shuttle service from HND to the hotel will be available by request.
- Hertz, Enterprise and Avis rental car providers are available at HND
- Uber and Lyft can also provide service to/from HND and the hotel.
- Please provide aircraft registration number, estimated date and time of arrival and number of passengers.
Transportation: Henderson Executive Airport (KHND) is the host airport. The FBO hours are 0530-2200 daily. There will be a window of time when individual transportation can be arranged to/from HND and the hotel. Volunteers will be available to provide this transportation on Thursday between 0900-1400 and Friday between 0900-1200. Fuel discount at HND is TBC.
If your plans to fly-in change, please call or text
Toni Mattei 702-521-3490